Your resume should be tailored to showcase your experience and highlight your qualifications for prospective positions or companies. If you don't have time to construct an effective resume, it is always better to send it out later and make sure it looks good. Do not give out an ill-prepared resume! A good resume takes several revisions, so do not wait until right before the fair to get your resume reviewed. For help writing and reviewing your resume, you can:
- Use our online tips and resources
- Attend a resume basics workshop
- Tuesday, October 2, 12:10 p.m. | 114 South Hall
- Monday, October 8, 2:10 p.m. | 114 South Hall
- Thursday, October 11, 12:10 p.m. | 114 South Hall
- Bring your resume to a one-on-one drop-in advising session
- Get your resume proofed one last time before the fair at Resume Boost!