Community Service Resource Center (CSRC) is dedicated to maintaining up-to-date listings of community service organizations in the Davis area and beyond. We have over 500 service listings, covering a wide range of volunteer opportunities that may be browsed using the search feature.
Our database serves as a directory of community service organizations both in the local area and abroad. We welcome suggestions for new additions - if you are aware of an organization doing good work in the community but don't see it listed in our database, please let us know.
If you are with a non-profit or community group seeking volunteers, post your opportunity here.
Use keyword "COVID-19" to find community partners with immediate needs during the pandemic.
Should you have any questions regarding specific opportunities or volunteer service in general, drop us a line! Community Service Resource Center staff may be reached Monday through Friday, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use our Search Engine
- Choose a location.
- Enter any keywords you think might narrow your search (i.e., health, youth, animals - leave blank to view all).
- Hit 'search'.
- A list of services will come up that contained the keywords you chose. From that list, click the titles of community service opportunities that interest you.
- A program description, contact info, and location will open below the community service link. Click links again to hide the additional information.
- If you have found what you're looking for, you can reach the contact person directly and they can help you set up service.
- Still have questions? email@example.com.
The volunteer opportunities listed here are provided for informational purposes only. UC Davis recommends every volunteer applicant complete his/her own research about the placement opportunity to make sure it fits the applicants needs and goals. UC Davis does not verify the accuracy of the information.