Watch these and other videos on our informational videos page. Check back often for new uploaded content.
OPTIONS TO GAIN CAREER EXPERIENCES
Are you ready to start your job search? Before you get started, make sure you:
Once you've taken these steps, you are ready to start your job search! Here are some of the most common ways to look for a job:
- Handshake – Browse job postings, upload your resume to your profile, and submit applications, all within this career development platform.
- Internship and career fairs – Attend multiple fairs on campus each year to network with company recruiters and hand out copies of your resume.
- Networking – Approximately 80% of jobs are obtained through networking. Learn how to network online or in-person using your networking pitch.
- Online job search – Search online job sites and company websites. Submit your resume online and post on job boards.
- Meet employers here on campus – Sign up to interview with employers while they are recruiting at UC Davis, and attend information sessions hosted by companies visiting campus.