The Internship and Career Center (ICC) is here to support your career, internship and on-campus employment needs. Click on the following advising options to determine the best way to meet your needs.
Before meeting with an advisor, consider having your resume, CV, or cover letter initially looked over by submitting a Document Review request.
For undergraduates, master's and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and recent alumni
For Questions With:
- Career exploration & what can I do with my major?
- Detailed resume/CV and cover letter review
- Internship/job search
- Interview preparation and practice
- Coaching on networking strategies
- Salary and benefits negotiation
- See a list of ICC career advisors
- How to make, change, or cancel an appointment through Handshake
- Instruction guide on how to schedule an appointment through Handshake
- Video guide on how to schedule an appointment through Handshake
For undergraduates and recent alumni only
If this is your first time using the ICC, we highly recommend this option.
- In person drop-in hours begin September 22 - the first day of fall instruction
- Check in at the reception desk on the 2nd floor of South Hall
- Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you need your cover letter or resume reviewed, make sure they are uploaded and available to share as a Google Document or a hard copy, for the advisor to review and make suggested edits.
For Questions With:
- Internship/job search tools
- Handshake basics
- Cover letter initial review
- Resume writing and initial review
- Health-related internship system (see health and biological sciences advisors)
Meet our peer advisors.
For undergraduates, master's and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and all alumni
Workshops are a great way to get a quick overview on a variety of different career-related topics. You can attend any of our 50-minute workshops scheduled throughout the year.
Take a look at our calendar of events for upcoming workshops.