The Internship and Career Center (ICC) is here to support your career, internship and on-campus employment needs. Click on the following advising options to determine the best way to meet your needs.
- Document Review
- 15-Minute Drop-In Peer Advising
- 30-Minute Appointments for In-Depth Questions
- 50-Minute Workshops
- Virtual only
Before meeting with an advisor, consider having your resume, CV, or cover letter initially looked over by submitting a Document Review request.
- In-Person only
For undergraduates and recent alumni only
If this is your first time using the ICC, we highly recommend this option.
- Check in at the reception desk on the 2nd floor of South Hall
- Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you need your cover letter or resume reviewed, make sure they are uploaded and available to share as a Google Document or a hard copy, for the advisor to review and make suggested edits.
For Questions With:
- Internship/job search tools
- Handshake basics
- Cover letter initial review
- Resume writing and initial review
- Health-related internship system (see health and biological sciences advisors)
Explore by interest area prior to meeting with a peer advisor.
- Virtual / Phone / In-Person
For undergraduates, master's and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and recent alumni
Appointments are scheduled online in Handshake.
For Questions With:
- Career exploration & what can I do with my major?
- Detailed resume/CV and cover letter review
- Internship/job search
- Interview preparation and practice
- Coaching on networking strategies
- Salary and benefits negotiation
See a list of ICC career advisors.
- Virtual / In-Person
For undergraduates, master's and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and all alumni
Workshops are a great way to get a quick overview on a variety of different career-related topics. You can attend any of our 50-minute workshops scheduled throughout the year.
Take a look at our calendar of events for upcoming workshops.