The Internship and Career Center (ICC) is here to support your career, internship and on-campus employment needs. Click on the following advising options to determine the best way to meet your needs.
For undergraduates, master's and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and recent alumni
For Questions With:
- Career exploration
- Detailed resume/CV and cover letter review
- Evaluating internship/job offers
- Internship/job search
- Interview preparation and practice
- Coaching on networking strategies
- Salary and benefits negotiation
Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Appointments are scheduled online in Handshake.
- See a list of ICC career advisors
- Instruction guide on how to schedule an appointment through Handshake
- Video guide on how to schedule an appointment through Handshake
For undergraduates and recent alumni only
If this is your first time using the ICC, we highly recommend this option.
Due to campus directives surrounding COVID-19, we are offering Virtual Drop-in Peer Advising.
- Monday and Friday, 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Log into Zoom and join drop-in hours by 3:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Log into Zoom and join drop-in hours by 12:45 p.m.
- Zoom meeting ID: 932-3347-8324
- If you need your cover letter or resume reviewed, make sure they are uploaded and available to share as a Google Document for the advisor to review and make suggested edits
For Questions With:
- Internship/job search tools
- Handshake basics
- Cover letter initial review
- Resume writing and initial review
- Health-related internship system (see health and biological sciences advisors)
Meet our peer advisors.
For undergraduates, master's and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and all alumni
Workshops are a great way to get a quick overview on a variety of different career-related topics. You can drop by any of our 50-minute talks scheduled throughout the year.
Take a look at our calendar of events for upcoming workshops.