Many UC Davis pre-health students complete health-related internships by using the Health-Related Internships (HRI) online sign-up system. Internships in the HRI system are updated quarterly, and span many health-related fields including medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nutrition, public health, and physical, occupational, and speech therapies. To qualify for an HRI internship, you must be an enrolled UC Davis student able to meet the listed requirements for the internship (which will be outlined in the HRI system during active registration periods).
Log in to HRI using your Kerberos login, fill out your profile, and obtain a pass time during the following registration periods:
- Fall 2018 - September 4th, 2018
- Winter 2019 - November 13th, 2018
- Spring 2019 - February 20th, 2019
- Summer 2019 - May 1st, 2019
Important Health-Related Internships Information:
- HRI Frequently Asked Questions Start here with questions about the HRI system.
- Immunizations - All hospital internships require proof of immunizations. Learn more about common immunization requirements and begin preparing your immunization records early. Immunizations may take a while to complete.
- UCDMC shuttle information - Students with internships at the UC Davis Health System have the opportunity to utilize the intracampus shuttle that runs between UC Davis and UCDHS.
- Transcript Notation - The transcript notation (TN) process is a requirement of all internship positions obtained using the HRI system.