Many UC Davis pre-health students complete health-related internships by using the Health-Related Internships (HRI) online sign-up system. Internships in the HRI system are updated quarterly, and span many health-related fields including medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nutrition, public health, and physical, occupational, and speech therapies. To qualify for an HRI internship, you must be an enrolled UC Davis student able to meet the listed requirements for the internship (which will be outlined in the HRI system during active registration periods).
Log in to HRI using your Kerberos login, fill out your profile, and obtain a pass time during the following registration periods:
- Fall 2020 - September 8th, 2020
- Winter 2021 - November 16th, 2020
- Spring 2021 - February 17th, 2021
- Summer 2021 - TBD
Important Health-Related Internships Information:
- HRI Frequently Asked Questions Start here with questions about the HRI system.
- Immunizations - All hospital internships require proof of immunizations. Learn more about common immunization requirements and begin preparing your immunization records early. Immunizations may take a while to complete.
Causeway Connection Bus Service – Undergraduate students can ride this bus between UC Davis and UC Davis Health in Sacramento for free with a valid student ID card. The Causeway Connection bus has replaced the intercampus shuttle.
Transcript Notation - The transcript notation (TN) process is a requirement of all internship positions obtained using the HRI system.