The Community Service Resource Center (CSRC), a program within the UC Davis Internship and Career Center, has a mission to connect campus members with the community at large. The CSRC is a resource for the UC Davis community that helps promote commitment and dedication to service. It is our overall goal to widen an ethic of service throughout Davis. We advocate service-based learning with the knowledge that making service a part of one's life builds leadership, responsibility, and a better understanding of the needs of communities locally and abroad.
Through one-time opportunities and long-term commitments to international and local non-profits, Aggies are truly making a difference and we hope this commitment to community service continues to grow.
Finding an Opportunity
So you want to volunteer but you don't know where to start?
We're here to help!
- Subscribe to our weekly listserv for current one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities as well as updates and events.
- Not subscribed? Click here to get a quick view of our most recent listserv to stay up-to-date with all upcoming events.
- Check out our database of service opportunities on our website.
- Take a look at our Facebook page for other opportunities/updates.
- Choose a volunteer opportunity that strikes your interest.
- Contact the event/program coordinator for that particular volunteer opportunity and sign up to volunteer.
- Community Service Completion form: Print out this form to bring to your volunteer event to keep a record of your hours. Make sure to get the coordinator's signature.
- Go volunteer!
- Record your involvement hours on AggieLife.
- Feel awesome that you did something for someone in need.
- Encourage others to get involved by sharing your experience; maybe even post on our Facebook page.
- If you get stuck, give us a call, shoot us an email, or drop by during office hours.
We provide the resources to help you help others. Get started and get going!
The volunteer opportunities listed here are provided for informational purposes only. UC Davis recommends every volunteer applicant complete his/her own research about the placement opportunity to make sure it fits the applicants needs and goals. UC Davis does not verify the accuracy of the information.