The UC Davis Internship and Career Center, Connecting Aggies and Careers.
The Internship and Career Center equips UC Davis Aggies with the professional knowledge, skills, and connections to thrive as they launch their career journeys.
- We provide services that equip students to develop skills, refine career goals, integrate classroom learning and develop networks in a professional work environment through internships and other opportunities.
- We promote career and professional development as a central part of the UC Davis experience through coordinated services and effective partnerships with faculty, staff, employers, parents and alumni.
- We uphold the Principles of Community to ensure engagement with our diverse campus, including those traditionally underrepresented.
- We recognize the financial challenges that many students face; we strive to facilitate funded internships, research opportunities and part time jobs both on and off campus.
- We partner with employers to provide high quality opportunities for students to apply principles and theories learned in the classroom, demystify the job search process, explore careers and develop professional contacts.
- We prepare students to successfully transition to satisfying careers in which the benefits of their UC Davis education enhance life long career experiences and contribute to society through their leadership in business, government and nonprofit sectors.
- We utilize technology and innovation to serve and prepare the leaders of today and tomorrow.
- To achieve our goals, we routinely assess our services, use metric-based decision making, analyze labor market data, utilize technology, pursue staff training, share our accomplishments and encourage each other to grow.