Handshake is where UC Davis students and alumni connect with employers. Over 100 internships and jobs, both on and off campus, are posted every day. Whether you’re looking for an internship or your next career, Handshake can help.
Use Handshake to:
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- Meet employers by signing up for company interviews and recruiting events
- Find a position at an upcoming Internship and Career Fair
- Request transcript notation for your internship beginning summer 2019
- Schedule an appointment to see an ICC advisor (for appointments after May 13)
Use Aggie Job Link to:
During our transition to Handshake we are still using Aggie Job Link for the following:
- Request transcript notation for your internship for or before spring 2019
- Complete a practice interview until the end of June 2019
Need additional help?
- Handshake search tips
- Come to drop-In advising at the ICC with Handshake questions
- Do you want to post a position? You must sign in with an employer account
- Report suspected fraudulent postings to firstname.lastname@example.org