The Internship and Career Center (ICC) offers many career-related services and resources to guide UC Davis students and alumni through the journey of career preparation, including:
- Document Review is an online service for resumes, CVs, and cover letters open to current UC Davis students and recent graduates.
- Drop-in peer advising for undergraduate students is available for internship/job search tools, Handshake basics, and resume and cover letter writing review.
- Appointments with a career advisor to explore career options, practice interviews, conduct in-depth job and internship search, and review application materials.
- Handshake, our exclusive online job board
- The Career Resource Manual (CRM), a comprehensive resource for students from the beginning stages of exploration through the internship and job search process.
- Email newsletters and social media, stay up-to-date with job and internship postings, and ICC events and services
- YouTube Channel, get started with tools and strategies for career planning
Workshops and Events
- ICC calendar of events, search all upcoming ICC events
- Workshops on a wide variety of career-related topics. Login to Handshake to RSVP and receive instructions to join.
- Information Sessions, a great way to learn about and connect with employers. Login to Handshake to see a list of information sessions under Events.
- On-campus interviews with employers, find out who is interviewing on the UC Davis campus
- UC Davis COVID-19 Updates
- UC Davis Student Affairs COVID-19 Updates
- UC Davis Student-s Focused Frequently Asked Questions
- Equity and Inclusion During COVID-19
If you know the services you need, you can find them in this section. You can also explore resources by career topic or by population using the navigation bars at the top of each page.
Questions or comments? Contact us.