In April 2019, Handshake replaced Aggie Job Link (AJL)
The ICC is confident that employers will find this innovative tool easier to use and more effective in connecting with UC Davis students and alumni. Employers can post job and internship listings, register for career fairs, manage on-campus recruiting, advertise their events, and message students and alumni who meet their qualifications all within an easy to use and more visually appealing platform.
Connecting with UC Davis Students
- Post part-time, career and internship positions on Handshake
- Register for internship and career fairs beginning July 1
- Request on-campus interview schedules
- Schedule company information sessions
- Help your UC Davis students' work get recognized with transcript notation
Create a Handshake Employer Account
- Create a Handshake employer account. Handshake has created a thorough article about the account set up process. It may take up to 5 days for your account to be approved by UC Davis.
- After creating an account be sure to select UC Davis. Review tips or connecting with schools in your Handshake account.
- Learn how to create a Handshake account if your company already has a Handshake employer account. A owner or administrator of your company Handshake account will need to approve you.
- Here are next steps, if you joined the wrong employer in Handshake
- Handshake’s Employer Support & Resource Library
- Employer Recruitment Policies
- Internship Services