Employers can use Handshake to post job and internship listings, register for career fairs, manage on-campus recruiting, advertise their events, and message students and alumni who meet their qualifications.
Connecting with UC Davis Students
- Post part-time, career and internship positions on Handshake
- Register for internship and career fairs beginning July 1
- Request on-campus interview schedules
- Schedule company information sessions
- Help your UC Davis students' work get recognized with transcript notation
Create a Handshake Employer Account
- Create a Handshake employer account. Handshake has created a thorough article about the account set up process. It may take up to 5 days for your account to be approved by UC Davis.
- After creating an account be sure to select UC Davis. Review tips on connecting with schools in your Handshake account.
- Learn how to create a Handshake account if your company already has a Handshake employer account. An owner or administrator of your company Handshake account will need to approve you.
- Here are next steps, if you joined the wrong employer in Handshake
- Handshake's Employer Support and Resource Library
- Employer Recruitment Policies
- Internship Services