Employers can use Handshake to post job and internship listings, register for career fairs, manage on-campus recruiting, advertise their events, and message students and alumni who meet their qualifications.
Aggie Job Fairs
The Internship and Career Center is excited to partner with UC Davis departments to recruit students to fill the many open positions on campus. Find more details here.
Connecting with UC Davis Students
- Post part-time, career and internship positions on Handshake
- Register for internship and career fairs beginning July 1
- Request on-campus interview schedules
- Schedule company information sessions
- Help your UC Davis students' work get recognized with transcript notation
Create a Handshake Employer Account
- Create a Handshake employer account. Handshake has created a thorough article about the account set up process. It may take up to 5 days for your account to be approved by UC Davis.
- After creating an account be sure to select UC Davis. Review tips on connecting with schools in your Handshake account.
- Learn how to create a Handshake account if your company already has a Handshake employer account. An owner or administrator of your company Handshake account will need to approve you.
- Here are next steps, if you joined the wrong employer in Handshake
- Handshake's Employer Support and Resource Library
- Employer Recruitment Policies
- Internship Services