On-campus recruiting (OCR) gives recruiters access to interview rooms on the third floor of South Hall. Recruiters will be able to:
- Post position descriptions
- Specify requirements
- Screen and download resumes
- Invited students then are able to select their preferred interview time.
On-campus interviews can be scheduled with UC Davis students and alumni only. Using Handshake, employers can post job descriptions, specify requirements, screen and download resumes and preselect preferred candidates.
Students log in to browse employment and internship opportunities and information sessions, submit resumes and sign up for interview time slots. When recruiters schedule on-campus interviews applicants submit their resumes through Handshake. Recruiters review the documentation and invite candidates. Candidates then choose an interview time through the system.
To host interviews on campus:
- If you don't have an account, learn how to create an account in Handshake
- If you have an account, log in to Handshake and go to the interview section
- Request an interview schedule date and time. Most schedules are approved within 24 hours.
- Select your type of schedule: room reservation only or preselect to alternate
- Post your job listing(s).
On-Campus Recruiting Calendar
For important recruiting dates, see the calendar.
All interviews are held at the Career Recruiting Program office located in the Internship and Career Center, Third Floor, South Hall, on the UC Davis campus. We will email directions to our office the week prior to your visit.
Terms & Conditions
View our recruitment policies for terms and conditions.