Career Advisors with expertise in assisting advanced degree holders can help you with all aspects of your career search. Make an advising appointment today. Services include:
- Confidential one-on-one advising on
- Job search and career exploration
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume review
- Cover letter review
- Interview preparation
- Job negotiation
- LinkedIn profile review
- Career planning and goal setting
Workshops and Panels
Recruiting and Networking events
- Internship and Career Fairs
- Networking mixers
- Company Information Sessions
Career Treks (site visits - on hold for 2020-21)
- For example: Tech companies, State agencies, BioPharma
Advising appointment availability and event information can be found on the UC Davis Handshake platform.
Postdocs must request a Handshake account. Use your UC Davis email address and follow the instructions to request a student account. After you have made the request, email email@example.com to expedite the approval process. Once approved, edit your profile and set your school year to "postdoctoral studies" to gain appointment access.
To receive event reminders, job postings, and more, sign up for the ICC's Weekly Newsletter for Masters, PhDs, and Postdoctoral Scholars.