If you anticipate the need to cancel class, contact the Internship and Career Center and sign up for a career and professional development workshop. Don't Cancel Class workshops are currently only available for College of Engineering faculty who are unable to present a regularly scheduled class session due to a planned absence. Based on ICC staff availability, these professional development workshops are designed to provide engineering students with valuable information for career development success. Please allow at least two weeks advanced notice for each request. View the list of available presentations below. Request a Don't Cancel Class workshop now.
- Writing an Effective Resume and Cover Letter for Engineering Students
- Interviewing Preparation and Techniques for Engineering Students
- Networking and Informational Interviews for Engineering Students
- Overview of the Internship and Career Center (ICC)
- Internship and Job Search Strategies for Engineering Students