Career Champions Training
The ICC's Career Champions program grew out of a recognition that, although the ICC staff is available to support students with career development and planning, we know that people all across campus are also thinking and talking about careers with one another in meaningful ways.
Career Champions consists of two main components:
- Asynchronous online modules: These flexible, self-paced modules provide resources, best practices, and up-to-date information for anyone looking to support career and post-graduation success for UC Davis students. They are hosted on Canvas and will take about 2 hours to complete.
- Synchronous training workshop: This synchronous workshop provides skill-building opportunities to apply your knowledge about the career planning process.
These can be done individually, but we encourage all participants to complete both the synchronous and asynchronous components.
- Career Champions for Student Leaders
- Career Champions for Faculty
- Modules (coming soon)
- Training workshop interest form