We know this is a challenging time. The Internship and Career Center has put together some resources and tips to help guide you through your journey of career preparation virtually.
Now is the perfect time to work on your resume and cover letter, get tips on how to interview and/or network in a virtual setting. Employers are still hiring and are eager to connect with you!
- Appointments with a career advisor are available by phone and video to explore career options, practice interviews, conduct in-depth job and internship search, and review application materials.
- Virtual drop-in peer advising is available for internship/job search tools, Handshake basics, and resume and cover letter writing review.
- Workshops are being held in Zoom. Login to Handshake to see a list of workshops under Events, and RSVP for the Zoom meeting link.
- Information Sessions are a great way to learn about and connect with employers. Login to Handshake to see a list of information sessions under Events.
Career Resource Manual
- The Career Resource Manual (CRM) is a comprehensive resource for students from the beginning stages of exploration through the internship and job search process.
- UC Davis COVID-19 Updates
- UC Davis Student Affairs COVID-19 Updates
- UC Davis Students Focused Frequently Asked Questions
- Equity and Inclusion During COVID-19
Questions or comments? Contact us.