Aggie Job Link
Aggie Job Link (AJL) connects employers with UC Davis students and alumni. Use AJL to:
- Post part-time, career and internship positions
- Register for internship and career fairs
- Request on-campus interview schedules
- Schedule company information sessions
- Help your UC Davis students’ work get recognized with transcript notation
- Access resume books
Create an account
- Fill out the new employer registration form in Aggie Job Link.
- Once reviewed and approved, you will receive login and password information. Account approval may take 2-3 business days.
- Return to this page to login.
There is no charge for this service when posting only to UC Davis.
Post a Position
Posting a career or internship position is easy and free. Once you have an account, sign in to post your position, which may take 2-3 business days to be listed. Please review the policies and guidelines before you post.
Resume books permit your company representative to search student and alumni resumes. Resume books are sorted by graduation year, and you can search based on key words, phrases or majors. When you identify qualified Aggies, you may schedule on-campus interviews.
You must be a registered AJL user to take advantage of this service. Register now.
Third-party recruiters are ineligible to access resume books.
Resumes included in a resume book may not have been reviewed by the ICC.