Meet with an Adviser
The Internship and Career Center (ICC) is here to support your career, internship and on-campus employment needs. Click on the following advising options to determine the best way to meet your needs.
- 15 Minute Drop-In to get Started
For undergraduates and recent alumni
If this is your first time using the ICC, we highly recommend this option.
For Questions With:
- Internship/job search tools
- Aggie Job Link basics
- Cover letter initial review
- Resume writing and initial review
- Health-related internship system (see health and biological sciences advisers)
Select the column headers below to find a peer adviser who shares your interests.
Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Engineering and Physical Sciences Health and Biological Sciences Liberal Arts and Business Part-time Student Jobs For Veterans Mondays 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. 12:30 - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. 12 - 4 p.m. Tuesdays 1:30 - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 -11 a.m.,
12 - 4 p.m.
2 - 4 p.m 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Wednesdays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 11:10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. 12 - 4 p.m. Thursdays 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., 2 - 3 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 2 - 4 p.m 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.,
2 - 4 p.m.
Fridays 10 a.m. -3:30 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- 30 Minute Appointment for In-Depth Questions
For undergraduates, master’s and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and recent alumni
For Questions With:
- Career exploration
- Detailed resume/CV and cover letter review
- Evaluating internship/job offers
- Internship/job search
- Interview preparation and practice
- Coaching on networking strategies
- Salary and benefits negotiation
Mon-Fri, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Appointments are scheduled online.
- Blue Form Hours (UC Davis Health System)
For volunteers at the UC Davis Health System (including UCDHS and student-run clinics).
Wednesdays and Thursdays, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- 50 Minute Workshops
For undergraduates, master’s and Ph.D. students, postdoctoral scholars and all alumni
Workshops are a great way to get a quick overview on a variety of different career-related topics. You can drop by any of our 50 minute talks scheduled throughout the year.