So you want to volunteer but you don't know where to start?
We're here to help!
- Subscribe to our weekly listserv for current one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities as well as updates and events.
- Check out our database of service opportunities on our website.
- Take a look at our Facebook page for other opportunities/updates.
- Choose a volunteer opportunity that strikes your interest.
- Contact the event/program coordinator for that particular volunteer opportunity and sign up to volunteer.
- Print out this form to bring to your volunteer event to keep a record of your hours. Make sure to get the coordinator's signature.
- Go volunteer!
- Record yours involvement hours on OrgSync.
- Feel awesome that you did something for someone in need.
- Encourage others to get involved by sharing your experience; maybe event post on our Facebook page.
- If you get stuck, give us a call, shoot us an email, or drop by during office hours.
We provide the resources to help you help others. Get started and get going!
The volunteer opportunities listed here are provided for informational purposes only. UC Davis recommends every volunteer applicant complete his/her own research about the placement opportunity to make sure it fits the applicants needs and goals. UC Davis does not verify the accuracy of the information.