Get your resume in the hands of today's leading employers by adding your resume to Resume Books. Once you opt in, employers can view your resume anytime they request a Resume Book from your graduating class.
- Draft your resume and have it reviewed by staff at the ICC.
- Log in to Aggie Job Link or create a new Aggie Job Link account.
- If you’re creating a new account, make sure you choose to participate in Resume Books.
- If you have an existing account, click the Profile button, then click the Privacy tab for the “Include in Resume Books” question and select Yes to participate.
- Click the Documents tab.
- Click the Add New button, located at the bottom of the page, to add your resume to Aggie Job Link.
- Type a name for your uploaded resume in the Label field.
- Click the Resume button located underneath the Label field to choose the document type.
- Click the Choose File button and locate your resume and upload your resume to Aggie Job Link.
- Click the Submit button, located at the bottom of the page.
- Aggie Job Link will automatically convert your file to a PDF.
- Click the Opt In Resume Book tab.
- Within the Document Title column, click the name of the resume you want to add to Resume Books.
- In the Target Opt in Resume Book drop down, select the Resume Book of your choice.
- NOTE: You can include the same resume in as many Resume Books as you want.
- Click Submit.
- Don’t stop there! The ICC can help you find internships and jobs with regularly updated job postings on Aggie Job Link.