How To Apply
- Current or incoming UC Davis undergraduate student
- Stated intent to work in the Cental Valley after graduation
- 3.25 / 4.0 GPA (for scholarship eligibility only)
Requirements for Continuing Students
- Maintain enrollment at UC Davis
- Abide by the student code of conduct
- Participate in appointments, appearances or identified events as needed
- Submit an end-of-year update highlighting progress made towards a career in the Central Valley and confirming intent of continued participation
- Confirm participation in a Central Valley internship before fall quarter of the final year as a UC Davis student
To be considered for scholarship from CVSP for the 2016/17 academic year, next steps include:
If you are an incoming student:
Select the button that indicates you are “interested in working in California’s Central Valley after graduation” on the scholarship portion of your UC application.
If you are a current UC Davis student:
Select the button that indicates you are “interested in working in California’s Central Valley after graduation” on your UC Davis Scholarship Application.