- Grad Students/Postdocs
ICC International Internship Travel Grant
We're glad you're applying for a summer 2015 ICC travel grant. It takes just a few steps. First, you must be a currently enrolled UC Davis student during your internship to apply. Next, be sure to have on hand the following documents to submit with your application:
- Resume (in English)
- Current UC Davis transcript (an unofficial copy is acceptable)
- Letter of recommendation
- Confirmation letter from the internship sponsor*
- Black and white photocopy of your valid passport (No color copies, please!)
Now you can get started:
- Download the Travel Grant Application. It's an interactive docx, which means once it's downloaded, you open it on your computer, fill it out and save it.
- Log on to Aggie Job Link
- Search for "2015 Summer ICC Travel Grant" or "Travel Grant" and apply (make sure to use quotation marks). You can also search for Aggie Job Link #786655. At the time of application, you will be required to upload the required supplement documents: resume, transcript, confirmation letter, letter of recommendation, photocopy of passport.
Travel Grant Selection Process
Applicants whose internships relate to their academic and career goals are given primary consideration. Academic achievement, extracurricular activities and financial need will also be considered in the selection process.*
In late April, an ICC committee will select applicants to participate in a panel interview. Interviews will be scheduled in May of 2015, and applicants awarded a travel grant will be notified by the email address associated with their AJL account in mid May of 2015. Applicants who are not selected for an interview will be notified by email in late April.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Lisa Sanders.
Need help finding or funding an international internship? We can help! Join us at one of our events!
*The ICC Travel Grant is only able to fund internships and cannot fund dissertation research.